my day~

oooo~
today is my first day work for jacob as a roadshow promoter....
locate at one u~
so the problem would be how we settle our meal in very affordable price....
in case to let me survive till tis sunday wif only rm40~

but, c....
wat did i done~
haha
my first meal at one u at the first day is at "old asia"
which i did sum survey, onli they provided sumthing i like to eat in affordable price~

terriyaki chicken rice, which onli cost me rm6.0, buahahaha~


y i cant juz drink sum mineral water, i juz cant control myslef...

at last, i order this- cendol, which cost me another rm 4.....
stupid me~


tis is wat i took as my dinner, regreting now, cuz wen we going to bk home, the "auntie anne" ppl gif us many as we want, stupid~


oh, my rm 3.... gone~


stil hav some time, go padini c wat can i get after i get my salary, yahooooo~
everything juz nice, but.... i hav no money~
omigo~

tis is quite nice, which i sure wil grab it as usual, but now~ i juz can look at it from photo~
kesianny~

Comments

Popular Posts