my luxury weekend~

choclate from myanmar
so sweet~

wahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these few days stay at my aunty house. Everythins just will come to ur front, then i was like sit and ter and eat watever in front of me...... so syok.......

my little niece very Q, a smart little gal, juz like those 3 yrs children, but the fact is she juz got only 1 yrs old. i wonder wat those children drink. Is that their milk powder add in something we dot know.... haha~

having homemake steamboat last nit. I feel so warm eventhoug mummy was not here, juz i know why relative so important. I ate a lot of food like tau hu.... sum ppl said i kena tauhu fans~
tauhu good for our skin, y not~ haha

i drank a bit of wine, my uncle keep filling up my glass. luckily i never mabuk~
haha~

i tot i wil be sleep well at nit. who knows my mind stupid clear after the blur feeling gone~
oh~

thank god, i fall sleep at midnit~

Comments

Popular Posts