15 dec 2007




this pouch was a present from my autie, since my mummy dot like it, y dot i juz tak it, wasted if juz keep it in the dark cupboard~
i like it so much, juz bcoz inside hav a small mirror.den i shall throw away the old mirror which edy broken long long time ago~
my little rabbit, it been abandon at a dark corner for ages. oh, i m not mean to do taz~
it look innocent, no face emotion at all. i should give him a name, wat about little blur?

lunch at sushi king, they already changed their menu. But only their sushi impressed me... ... their teriyaki chicken don rice sucks. sumore hav to cost rm 13.9 ... ... yucks


oh, it's really really really tired...

fui~

finally i reach home... ...

dot called me shopaholic, but i think i m really crazy in shopping... ...

i hav exercise for 8 hrs today (it true, i think shopping is an good exercise :p )~

wif my mummy ans sis, at the small jusco tebrau city~

i cant imagine if we go One U or others Big malls, i think my leg will be patah~ haha!

no money for this top, wait for me. I wil be ter after ... after... after...
dot know wen can u grab u home, juz wait for me~
:(
wow, i cant believe taz i really bought it. it cost me rm 139.00. wat to do, i luv it so much~ thanks mummy! she said:"nice wat, buy lar buy lar~"
haha, i only wil spend wildly wif my mum, only wif my mum~
:p

tis formal T is from jeep shop, rm 55.00++

i spend so much for my IA program, wat i spend exceeded my expectation! i only get rm 250 allowance per month... ... but i used more than taz on buying clothes... ...

i should do a review for my calculation technic =.="

a free bag form seed which purchase up to rm200... ...

we spend a bout an hour at the padini which i onli go around the Seed area. My sis wanted to kill me cuz she was waiting outside playing her game in phone. U wil never realize taz gals can shop for ages without feling tired if no one get them out~ buahahaha... ...

half price T from dot know wat shop



i met barney again~ within this year, i edy met him twice, wat a pity i never take pict wif him~

"i luv u, u luv me, we are happy family"


Comments

Popular Posts