dec 03 2OO7

Zodiac sign~

LIBRA


The Harmonizer Nice to everyone they meet (yaya, i treat everyone very nice). Can't make up their mind (sometimes =.="). Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone (i luv to be alone sumtimes). Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful(oh~ thanks, haha). Flirtatious ( i luv to be like that, but i never did it~). Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.






oh~


i cooked dinner today, for my family... it been a very long i dint cook ... i juz cant agak correctly for everything....




i think u can guess wat was the outcome...

fried vege

tahu wif pork

the dishes juz~ haiz.......... not to say awful.... it just not nice.... haha~
my family was so sweet... they only said:" not bad.... nice"
haha~ thank u~
i wen Penderosa interview today. haha, such a shame that i stayed at jb for so long time, but i never been ter. I tot ter were juz a small place for dinner and golf... I m wrong... although it is small, but i like the eviroment... it make ppl feel relax~ i already decided to work at here wen my first step in it~
haha, i wana gif out the <bluewave hotel> . wat they offered me is nothing...
no allowance, no meal provided, uniform not provided, far from my house......
sumore, my fren told me that ter was a "chicken inn"
oh, sucks....
i m so stupid that took it as a high class and big hotel....
omg~

Comments

Popular Posts