pls dot compare me wif others.. ...

i always know taz i m not a smart gal...
then i m not really good in study... ... since i was young~
but... ...
wat i realize...
ppl around me is just so smart ... and they are really good in study...
i always wonder wat hav inside their brain which cant found in mine...
sigh~

oh...
juz now i was yum cha wif few fren, they wer juz realy good in their own stuff... ...
which they can get a nice result without really pay much for it~ they wer juz really smart~

to get the samething wat they got, i have to pay much 10 times of effort~
i m juz not taz good in doing everthing~ especially study~

who can help me...
as i always tell myself... ... juz do ur best... ...
can pass the exam already more than enouhg~
haha~

my cousin which study at Sdney, her mum juz got a letter from her uni... ...
to praise how well about her study. she got a distinction for her graduation, i think should be first hounour student~ she was the student of the top uni in Sdney, wow~
awesom~
cool man~
i really proud of her...
haha.... ...

look at me~
i juz dot know wat to do .... ...
ok...
life should live in happy.... ....

Comments

Popular Posts