i never know i will miss uni life one day
i never realise uni life mean a lot for me
i miss my dear sai ya ren and pang guang ren, it been a very long time we dint chat in our sweet room
i miss my buddy sponge bob with her spec
i miss the day can fool around wif ah hun however i kena touch here and ter, sob sob
i miss ah peng sound that can hear her wenever she not reach yet
i miss jaime smile and everytime she shout "jong jong"
i miss ah hung's horrible laugh sound
i miss the time i teased about xiao xiao hair style
i miss hoong kwang taz, ter is no one here can let me punch ter stomach
i miss uncle john taz ter is no one can let me ketuk here
i miss carmen cuz onli u will listen wen i sing for u
i miss eileen and vict, tey always give me a big smile wen we meet at uni
and many many of u...................
i miss all my uni fren so much~
i miss the day taz i can ponteng wen i dot fel lik going sch taz day
now i cant do taz in my IA, sigh
i miss movie day
i miss karaoke day
i miss my life wen i was free for responsibility

Comments

Esee said…
Ya wei!! now cannot ponteng work hor...i miss you too sweetie mwah!
Anonymous said…
Ah Jong!!! I miss u too..!!!

~Carmen~
Jong said…
wuwuwu~
i really miss u guys neh~
i wana go bk~
Unknown said…
haha... JONG JONG!! I MISS you too!!! =D next time i smile in front of you till u syok ya! hahaha... XD
Anonymous said…
hahhaa.. jaime sot liao.

Ms patrick, i miss someone calling me spongbob n kok bao bao. I miss someone tease me. Hahaha.. take k la dude.


MC
Jong said…
oh, my dear eileen, carmen, me jang and kok bun~
miss u ~

take care~
:p

i wil be bk

buahahaha!

Popular Posts