IA life~

Haha, if anyone ask me wat did i learn during industrial attachment.... ....
I think my answer would be "snaking"

Haha, recently i been follow my boss and boss' boss go around and practicing "snakeism"

Cuz sum unkown reason, they start ajak me for lunch and tea break. So good u know, i hav to pay ntg for the food i taken. Yet i can sit at ter hala wif them, listen those politic jokes, but most of the times are "yellow jokes". Taz make me feel like awkward lar, they were all senior edy, i m stil a gal lar...

"ei, dot be shy, u will get married oso~"

=.="

Well, i m still very happy and looking forward they bring me out. Wenever almost the lunch time , i will looking at my boss wen she pass by me. Then wen she said:"wana out for lunch". I will be like a child:"yes! yes! sure!" , then take my purse and out.

Then it will be 2 hrs ......

haha, better than stay at office doing nothing lar~

I think i will lost my bet to 2 person.....OMG, one is korean buffet, another one is dot know yet~

I m getting fatter and fatter, bcoz of a lot of free and nice food here. Who can say NO to this?

Comments

Popular Posts