My daY~

Its been a week holiday since i finished my intern at club. WAt i was doing in this whole weeks are like spending the money without control.

Yumcha session,
every latest movie, novel,
online doing my bloody not earning money business,
hong kong soap drama non stop,
fetching my sister like a nanny,
bowling, swimming (once in a year),
EAT!

wat i can remember wat i done for the whole week is i put anything possible in my mouth... ...

taz wat i could remember...

The outcome is i was shocked wen i step on the bloody machine and i tried to be calm.

Yeah!

Now!

I really put on weight!

then i got no money to shop for new cloth but i hav to do so due to the siza keep changing..... =.="

Nvm, my tioman trip is cuming soon! i can still very enjoy wif only 3 frens ter...

I m sure i wil be enjoy .....

Cuz i m capable to put myself in my own world~

well........

nice phot will be cuming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts