i m not from china or japan... ...




Feel like screaming!!!

wuwuwuwu....
so sad~
i changed my hairstyle... ...

feedback for me is

" haha, dot force me to say tis......... one line" from lou shu yan

" haha, japanese gal" from kem kem hung

" china gal here" from bin tai thong

" gal, y ur hair like tis!" from mummy

" who are u? u are not my sister! so Ugly" from my sis --- so sad~

" wah, ah hui! y ur face looks so round!!" my aunty

" Q wat~ looks like japan gal, suit u~" my another aunty


T.T

*********************************************


another dialog





jong: " dot laugh, i know is funny"

john : " i dint laugh" ( but he is laughing)

jong: " is my hair looks funny?"

john : " yup" ( he knock his head)

Jong: " huh?????" ( so sad me, wuwuwu)

john : " but looks Q wat. Now i m like a uncle bringing a xiu mui mui out.
haha..."

Jong: " yes u are, uncle" ( hehe, i win! at least i forgot my hair was suck)

john : -.-"

-------------------------------------------------------------------


after finished cutting my hair, i dot even dare to look at the mirror. I found myself looks like a cartoon.
Sigh.
Then my eyes looked even smaller.... so sad~


I smile, wen i look at the mirror ---- cartoon .........................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yet i spend RM38 for proffesional cut ( kimarie )


only wat make me satisfied is now it look more tidy... ....


so dot laugh at me wen u saw me~


if u wan to , do it wen i not around~


your coorporation is highly ppreciated~




Comments

Unknown said…
y did not add in...
Jaime: " eh.. how come like kena dog bite? =p"

Popular Posts