last month

Haha, my PC working in very good condition now, so i can blog stg taz happened age ago..

Wnt to my cousin convocation in Singapore, taz kinda far but i still insist to go.

Y ?

Because tis is the first PHD holder from my family~

maybe my only one PHD convocation to attend, who know?


Photobucket

This is my cousin , Doctor Lee

She only 29 yrs old. And yet a mummy of 1 yrs old boy.

She was taking her PHD in NTU Singapore.

And she got it with directly skip the master course.

So proud of her~


Photobucket

I was found blocking someone, ppl keep pushing me away, it made me very angry.
Juz i wan to say " who is taz? so ba bai!"

Then i turn my head...
the Singapore President was stand juz right behind me.

OO....
then i move very quickly to a side....

his face looks Q, like one of the character from Flinstone~

YAbayab Du~

Photobucket

Photobucket

The hat looks like took from Harry Poter scene.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

this is the Gift taz selling in taz convo.
If u wan it, they will print u the graduate's name and watever,
looks Q rit?

Photobucket

I luv NTU so much, the campus so nice, everything well organized.
How i wish i can graduate from ter~
Dream on....

i know... ... ...

Comments

Popular Posts