convo.....short brief

Although my student said i m a 40 years old china/ japan woman.
I will never scold them juz bcoz they said i m a old woman.
I will never do taz, wat i do is cane them one by one...

wakakakakakak..........

I hereby to declare ms jong are 22 years old, fresh grad from Utar.

I was juz attended my convo last week at menara MCA...

DEng deng deng~

I looked like a hairless monster in the first and might be last convocation in my life!!!

coz of mca no place for taking photo, a group of my relative was waiting me in Shah Alam to make a small celebration.
Taz y my convo only got 4 person to attend, but i got a big big big flower~
Lovely~









My dear frens,
accompany me to pass through these 4 years......
we do shopping, eating( especially KIM GARY!), swimming, fighting, ponteng ..................and a lot of things togehter,
yes, we do!
:)




john n me looked like a super fat couple!

went aunty house take picture again.....
their neighbours must very curious y i wearing the juba take picture at the garden...
sumore everyone very excited.

dot know wer others going....
some ppl is missing~









Comments

Popular Posts