Dot think teacher only got to teach, we also hav to do a lot of paper work....
Not taz easy as other think....


I m only teaching those "not so important" subject,
like science, pendidikan jasmani, moral, seni, and music~
hey, dot ask : " u teaching moral? u ok o not?"
" u ajar seni, boleh tak, u know how to sing ar?"
"walao, seni, i dot even know u can draw!"
Pls lar........
I m a very good teacher, i did a ot of prepare b4 i teach ler~



this is my table, i take my brunch alone at here while reading paper every working day....
lonely........
i m so lonely......
Oh..........
My own.........
wuuuuuuuuuuuu~



Comments

x i a o said…
i thought u very enjoy ur every brunch there...
Anonymous said…
You are a teacher now, wonder how you will look like in Missy attire.
~~Giggle~~.

Popular Posts