gathering 2 august

This is the top and famous BBQ restaurant in JB....
Let join them and c.........
It really burning......
this is not edited by photoshop...
:p



my dear, i m so sorry....

but this pict is really funny,

i got to post it~

hehehe.....

I love bacon so so so so muchie!








Pork!
It was so ...
Mmmmmm......
I cant tell the taste...
It was juz so delicious~




only starving people act like this....
Paiseh.....
This gal who wif denim jacket was starving for whole week.....
she been eating porridge for a week more....
Juz forgive her~















This is the first gathering after we finish study.



Although our distant is very short, but we all are busy people.

To make a gathering like this is very hard for us.....





Haahhahaha, businesslike talking.....


Paiseh....



Actually we met a lot of "halangan" to make an meeting like this.

At first, Yan not yet get her work past, so she cant simply leave singapore as she want.
after a few week wen she got her work past, then her dear fren me, "rong lao shi" get in to a heavy flu, and had been suspected infection of H1N1 very badly.....
so 2 week after, juz can they hav a short gathering like this......
I was keep telling them my teaching life, dot even bother about if they feel annoyed....
wakekekek, that me~






Comments

Popular Posts