how i spend my weekend~


Went bbq n bi-weekly neighbourhood gathering at the small lorong near my house.
It was been a long time i dint attend this kind of gathering.
I think is after the year 3 started. I lessly go home.

It still the same, nice food. all aunty uncles chit chating all the while.
Kids playing and i m alone eating at the side~
I miss my sister!
I get home quite early, cuz i was too bored at ter. No ppl chat wif me, then better got home stared at the computer.
At least i got entertained....
Yeah, to day go kai kai wif my mum.
Wear like a bit "chin chai", luckily i wear this rome shoes wif a leather bag, or else i will look like an aunty.... ''
then went few counter n shop, dot know y those promoter n shop ppl treat us as singaporean?
mayb weekend, lot of singaporean cuming...
Plus mum n i wear too "chin chai", yet mama wear nike shoe and zara bag....
cuz singaporean wears are casual wif branded accer....
stay at kl for so many years, i never dare to step in loccitane.
haha, so good today i can step in and get stg i wan.
Mama wana buy a gift for her lady boss, so i suggested she buy tis product,
elegant and romantic, so lovely~!

Then i got my reward wif these~
deng deng~
a hand cream, and some free gift and a very Q pounch!
Yeah!




Got this from memory lane.

very expensive, but mum insisted to buy it.

It made from stanless steil, then can put in living room to show off....

wakekeke








i like this pounch


The most wanted bag, got it from mng. A bit to vintage look.













Comments

k.e.n.i.x said…
i wan shopping too ...
help me...
Jong said…
haha~
cum, join me~
Anonymous said…
Must be earning a lot from salary. Wish you can treat me a meal. ^-^

Popular Posts