the purpose i did this wallpaper is for my mum to show off in office.
She always wan to let her know he daughther already graduate~
haha,
although now degree holder is a very normal phenomane~
nvm, i know my mum feel pround of me~
hehe.....


I juz got to know this new word recently---- miang.....
sotong and thong use it to describe me.
Is it a good word?
haha, who bother.....
teacher's life is boring...
pls let me do this~




I promised goh to do this collage.
This is my master piece, is done!
The pink color looks so sweet....
But mayb reader found not taz comfortable wif 2 fatty who was trying to jump and create effect.
I m here to apologize, if u found this pict is not confortable to look at......
:p

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulation, You graduated. Enjoy seeing your pic. Your mortar board makes you look cute. Cheers..
Jong said…
thanks~
again, may i know who are u?

Popular Posts