Holiday.......again...........

Yes!

No doubt, i m on holiday. Again.....

I was so excited and happy when i hav one week school break in august. It was the first long holiday since i worked, so i feel so lucky that i got the same holiday wif those little kids.

but after 3 weeks, i got another 10 days break again, when i got this news, i was like "huh? again? dint they juz had a break not long ago?" It make me feel like..... erm, i not really used to taz mayb. I got the salary, but i juz worked only 15 days or even less than taz a month.

Then wat John said is " doenst it suit u very much, u are so lazy. Then this is the perfect job for lazy people like you!"

Ok, fine, i admit i am a lazy person. but, dont you think a long holiday again and again will spoiled me? make me more lazy?

Yes, it do! So, my plan is i will go for travel on every each long holiday!

but the first point is, travel need money. Untill now, i haven get any salary. So, what to do? borrow from my lovely mum, hehe......

My mum must be sighing all the time, haha~

John are going Beijing again this Saturday. I was so excited when i received his called in the middle of class when he invite me to go wif him together. I started think of wat to bring and wat to do at there.

The whole nit, we both are chating happily about our cuming trip in Beijing. He hav to work on the day, so i will go around those travel point on my own. This can be count in bagpack gua.... haha, since i plan to bring a bag go here and there on my own......pssssssss.......

So excited the whole day, in the next morning, i got a msg from John. " The air ticket cost around 2K. So sorry"

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I received the msg wen i asleep, suddenly awake after taz!


What?
the air ticket so mahal!
Even he subsidy half i also not willing to pay on the left.
2k can actually go Taiwan one week.


My mood are like rollar coaster, upside down.....

Sigh....

Trip canceled..........
So sad.........


but John promised to go wif me again in December, the winter.


And yes! i got one month holiday again in DEcember. Do not jealous! kekkee......



The next things is

What can i do in the 10 days?

............................................................................




Ok, i admit taz i am lazy, but long holiday will spoiled me. Then, i will becum more and more lazy!

Comments

Popular Posts