Last Week

Ah xiao visited Jb last week, feeled so pity taz i dint bring her much places cuz i got to work.



At the last nit, we went to Senze cafe after pool session and also wif my sister. First we play Uno stacker, found a bit boring after first game.

Then we let my sis to put the things bk to the box alone while we camwhoring. I nearly made her mad, haha. Two useless big sister.






Then we play Uno card. Me and my sister keep bully xiao xiao, then she losed in the first. After that, she keep silent a while, me and my sis not letting her off, keep laughing.......... then wat happend is she win, we used nearly half n hour to finish one game. Enjoy in Uno cards so much. We got home at 1am, luckyily my mum fall sleep....


The next day, John cum to visit me. We went to Singapore find mickey mouse. We stucked in the custom about 2 hours. Super jam and dot know wat happened. We are so clever that found their in 20 minutes only. They were so suprised how we did it, keke........
We went Mc donald yumcha, then mickey mouse buy me supper! So nice, i always wanted to try the big mac, but it is not available in Malaysia. Wonder what it taste like....
Here you are, the super big mac brought to you by miss Jong~




I can say, this is really big. Even i hav a big mouth also canot take it in one bite. Hav to eat seperately.




Mickey mouse tried to avoid the camera, coz someone comment that she looks old, haha~
Then Mr liew grow fatter wif dot know wat reason...




Big Mac ---- on waiyan bill........
keke.....
Thank you so much~











The next day, John are going bk to kl. He bought me a crocs shoes from Beijing, a white one. I like it so muchie. He very happy that, his face show in Majalah 3 (TV3). Not only one time but many times very obviously. Keep smiling after he saw himself on the tv first time. he slim down a bit after the China trip, but grow fatter after my home trip........
Sigh, never last..........


Happy week, cuz many ppls visit me on the week....
my sis, John, xiao xiao, weng hung and waiayn~
When is ur turn, Ms thong?








Comments

Popular Posts