saturday


My weekend end up shopping wif my mum and sis.

We succeessfully dragged mummy go karaoke.

At first, she was like not willing to go.

Who know the ending was she said y the singing seesion so short, she dot feel like leaving. Hahahaha~



Then my sis wanted to buy a jeans, since she said the only jeans she had was bought in age ago.

After one hour, she got one from levis.


Look nice~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Got home very tired.

You know old ppl like me cannot shop too long, my leg was like stepped on the lemon.....


hahaha.....

i know, this is not fun........... =.="


Then i reward myself wif the doraemon's favourite food.................


Deng dEng!


Mum said i m crazy, took photo anytime, everywer~



Wow, this is juz so nice! Inside even got muachi~ U got to try it!




Comments

Popular Posts