Taiwan!

things happened so suddenly, guess what. I now blog at Chngi airport, the boarding room, keke....


Where am i going?

Taiwan!

Yes, we decided to go TAiwan yesterday! Then, here we are! hehe...... We settle all the things by yesterday. Buy ticket, choosing package, packing luggage, everthing juz done in half day!


Yeah!

I planned to go Taiwan for so many years....

Then without any hesitate, we decided the trip in a day. The next day, mean now, we are in the airport!

So excited, i even cant fall sleep last nit.....

Another thing is, my mum bought me a DSLR yesterday! wooohoooo! I begged her to buy for me, yet i promised i will return the money wen i got my salary! kekeke.............


A brand new Nikon D3000!!!!!!!!!


Wooohooooooooooo!



Cum bk in next week tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

k.e.n.i.x said…
yur.. happy nya..
bon voyage ya.. muackz

Popular Posts