My school was celebrating child's day yesterday.

Is the memory of this festival far far away from you?

Feel so warm and touch that childrens were playing happily whole day.

Although i am very tired and out of energy, but when i saw them enjoy so much in the

atmosphere, i feel like going back to my childhood time.

I spend few days seeking the little gift for them as an token of appreciation to be a clever child.

I was behaved like a aunty, negotiate the price and choosing the item with sweat body.

I think all my afford paid is worth.

I also donated all my childhood's gift for them as lucky draw present. All brand new one, some

still with nice cover. Wuhu, I received many birthday present when i was young~


The end of the day, I was exhausted. I rush home, then lay on the sofa, i even cant move my

finger like a lazy bulldog....

y bulldog?

cuz bulldog are the laziest dog in the world, haha!


Comments

Popular Posts