recently

Nothing special things happened recently in my life.

I went Singapore with John , but actually that was he working trip. So most of the time i spent on shopping with waiyan. So enjoy in spending money, especially u hav to think twice when u buy everything, hav to times 2.5. We shop and chat, really had a great time, the end waiyan bought me japanese food as my birthday gift, hehe. Actually b4 taz, yan and hung edy sent me a sparkling wine, so sweet~ Everytime we both meet up, we will think of you, ya, is you, Ms Thong! haha, when we were shopping, we were imagine if u were here, you will grab all the things home, haha. So next time wen we going together, u must get prepare ya!



The next day, when john go bk to his job. I was having my Depa holiday at home, very bored and nothing to do. A bunch of my dear frens cum to my house, we plan to get a movie to kill the time. In the end, we are in Sentosa, Singapore. Yup, i wen to Sg again. I knw I m wasting money.... keke. We planed to go ter cycling, yup, i said planed, but we not really did it. In the end, we juz walk around the so called Sentosa " the must visit beach", and a lot of photo been taken by me --- the fresh non-pro photographer, wakeke....

I can say, the beach is juz so so, our Dsaru is better than taz, tis is true!



last week, visited bOn odori in JB wif my family, not so happening as KL. Not much Japanese here, but i do saw few handsome Japanese boy, keke.




The left are my working life.....
Not much Special.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
You must keep you good work in teaching. you can be the greatest teacher in school.

Popular Posts