People always said bad things come not singly. Monday --- so bad for me, felt so frustrated. Received a letter, my application was unsuccessful. Hate it!

Never mind, i will be hit again in this week. The list of KPLI course going to announce in this week soon. I know i will not be in, but still i m looking forward. 1000 more candidates, but only 200 or less available. So my percentage to got this is very small. Never mind, we see how....

Sigh~


Soon , this Saturday, i going to be a non pro photographer for a friend's brother wedding! So excited, and i was tried to spend time on practicing my skill. So scared i couldn't take down this beautiful moment well. It concern people's happiness, once in life!


I feel like being Patrick. Like him live happily, nothing to worried....

Comments

Popular Posts