Paintball

<

What can i say after playing this game?
I think the only word is awesome!


Paintball is a game also a sport, which players have to eliminate opponents by hitting them with pellets containing paints from special gun.



The most basic of all game rules is that players must attempt to accomplish a goal without being tagged with paintballs. When a player is tagged, they must raise their gun to indicate that they are out, and leave the playing field.

How many times i had raise mine, honestly i cant remember!

And this is to eliminate people keep shooting on the "dead person" while the person cannot attack. The pain of being hit by paint ball are just terrible, my tears are just drop like taz without control.

This is my first time playing this. I was so excited and scared of get tagged. We were 2 teams competing, each team have 5 persons. My team including me total 2 gals 3 boys. We are facing 5 mans another team. I think this is the reason the other team canot really enjoy, coz they scare of ppl will saying they bully gals.


I think next time gonna balance the numbers of gal and boy, it will be more fair.

I was act like a coward been hiding behind for whole war session. I am like a crazy person keep tagging people. Who get tagged by me must hate me so much i guess, although i dot know them, hehe.


I mean, if you get hit your skin will get a big bruise immediately.













Comments

Popular Posts