Shopping

Shopping ! Shopping ! Shopping!
I love shopping!

This time, i went only Sg wang and Time Square. I did control myself, my shopping desire, so i only got these. Bring here to show u guys, i bought 2 pairs of shoes, 5 cloths, and 2 bags. How much did i spent, taz a secret, hehe~




I wanted to buy high heels, but i had broke after bought these 2. but wat i want to say is, there are few shops newly open in Time square and sg wang. Those design and quality are quite good and unexoected, u gonna hav a look on urself~



bought these 2 bags from "Treats", good quality and the price reasonable too~


Some cheap cloth, cost rm 25 per pieces, but i love it~

Sunday, i follow friend's car go to melacca, count as half day trip. Shop again at the Jonker walk.

handmade earings 3 for rm 10.


I fall on it for the first sight on this bangle. I got rm2 discount from the lady boss by insist to leave the stall.


Q pounch and pencil box, 3 for rm 10


I got this for my pooh's phone


Bought few chopstick, found it nice, 3 for rm 10 also~

Comments

Popular Posts