This is the latest me!
Precisely, this is me (taken at June 09).
It still count as latest rit, i m just a bit fatter than the picture currently.
Hair shorter and i make it to black now.
Two more weeks have to get back to school.
ChildrenS! Do you guys miss me?
Your lovely Teacher still in the holiday mood.
She still thinking of the time when she was students.
She wants to go back Uni badly.
Now she feel like herself are very old, physically.
Like an old nanny doing handcraft at home daily.
She wants to refresh herself!

I miss the time playing with friends, yum cha, shopping... ...
Enjoying time stick with boyfriend, movie, dinner-ing, doing nothing

Luckily Teacher Jong still have few dear friends staying in JB.
At least she still can go yumcha and karaoke, sometimes party (once a year maybe)



**********


Like my new blog skin?
Drop me some suggestions or idea to improve it!

Comments

Unknown said…
i miss u teacher jong
Jong said…
noted.

keke... ...

I miss u too jaime, wan to hear you from ur blog, can i get a pass to get in?

haha... ...
the photo was well taken. Who was the photographer, i mean the putrajaya trip.

How are you zaimi?
Unknown said…
give me your email ad, so i can add u in my list... =) sorry to block ppl hahaha... no choice..

depends on wat photo you saying bout putrajaya.. mostly is friend from singapore :D

i'm fine... T.T when can i see u again...

Popular Posts