what m i doing?

Wanted to update my boring page, but due to the blogger is a super lazy girl, what to do?

Erm, for the long school holiday, i been traveling to Indonesia for 4 days. The rest of time i been practicing "How to make yourself easy as a lazy person".

I used my holidays to editing those old pictures, upload to Facebook and let my old friends to think of they are already old~

keke... ... ...

I did spend my time on studying. But what can a graduated student study? Yup, i was studying standard 1 to 3's syllabus. After that, i did touch on form 1 Mathematics. See how teacher Jong put effort in her career~

I had chat with Ah Thong, tot she already forgot me ( coz she never update herself to me like wat waiyan did ) . What surprised me is she miss us so much! Keke, how did i know! because she sounds so desperate to meet me! (although is in words, i still can feel it) Never mind, dot worry ah thong, we waiting for you!

Plan for the Bangkok trip next year, we going to take budget plan. So everything go budget, even flight, food and hotels.

Finally, xiao xiao update her blog. So nice to hear from her. Actually i did worry about her, girl alone abroad. She seems like doing very well there, wish her good luck. What she promised me, the post card....... er........... yao guai xiao xiao, wer is it?
I m waiting neh... ...

This is for Ah hun, Ms Tay, i tot u will love the photo, but since u dot like it, i deleted it. but if u wan the copy i can send it to you, dont u think i edited it so well meh? kekeke~

Recently, my only entertainment is waiting Mr Jonathan fly to see me, the sad things is everytime i have to send him fly back to his own place. Sob sob, waiting him coming jb and spend weekend with me every week is my only entertainment.

Yah, there still a person i hanging out with. That person is Siew mei, she doing nothing at home like me. Not really indeed, i think she busy with her FYP, sometime she choose not to look at that.


I miss FYP now, actually i miss Uni life now. Who will deny that Uni life is the most wonderful time in our life?


Yeah, i did went Singapore spend our day with yan and hung, we were celebrating waiyan's birthday. Waiyan was so nice buying all of us dinner~

Singapore is a shopping paradise if you are loaded, but so sad to say that i m poor. So i only can keep my eyes off of those fancy dresses~

Sigh...

Going KL next week, SG wang i m cuming!

Comments

liyun said…
jong~~~ haha... soli la... i know u put effort in that photo.. haha~~~ but ar, this kind of kissing photo... dun upload ma dun let everyone see it... haha~~~ i dun mean ur editing no good, BUT BUT BUT... still for room for improvement la~~~ since u so free, work harder!!! haha~~~!!! Miss you too~~~!!! :)
Jong said…
haha.......
ok, i shall do photoshop, u should kissing wif me....
kekeke.....

gud luck~
see you~

Popular Posts