I m exhausted! Woke up at 6am early in the morning, went to school working OT. School doing 2012 students enrollment, so every one have to take turn to show up at school in the early morning. I was so tired, couldn't even open my eyes when the alarm clock making noise. I still not recovered from sick, so everyday i hav to consume half can of guiness stout just can make myself sleep better. Why guines stout? coz i wa cough for one month,  most of nights i sleep in the living room to avoid my coughing's sound make my mum awake.

Back to the story, after i finish my task in sch, i got a next mission, going for English teacher meeting. OMG, it was torturing me, i dot think i can remember what they presented in the front. My head was very pain, i feel like fainted.

Poor me, after the meeting, i climb to my seat, my  head are like going to PECAH. What come after next is, i am in the canteen, eating dot know wat free lunch, and chating with dot know. After a very short lunch,( i think it only took me 15 mins) i go in to the class.

Such a long time dint update my blog, i have many story to tell. What happened is, i been cheated my dearly students. It was 3 persons. OMG, i m a stupidest teacher in the world, how can i believe little children are innocent? They are evil!

They were using their innocent eyes told me that they are telling truth. I hate lier! We were having exam after CNY, the story was very long, let me make it simple. They were stated that, i gave the wrong marks, they deserve much higher marks. I am a stupid teacher, i believe that my kids wouldnt tell lies. So, i make correction on that. Second day, taz kid use same tactic on my english paper again. For sure, my head is burning, holding my cane, biting my lips, thinking to make him to slices! but i did tried to control myself, i m not going to be violence this time. I threaten him, then i let him alone at the side, ask hime to think twice then tell me the answer. Do u think it works? Yes, it is!

Went to another class, this time is a gal. Ohh! geramnya! I wan to turn them to slices! If u see me on newspaper, dot be suprise, nowadays kids no longer innocent and Q. They are devil! They are demon! As their teacher, i should be more horrible!

Whenever u see me in sch, i must holding a cane, walking here and ter. Making myself fierce like nobody want to talk to, using my eyes to boycott those little devil! OMG, i cant believe i becum like taz!

By the way, i got a test on this saturday, wish me luck! What come to next?


Yayayayay!


Holiday!

Hooray!


I m really exhausted! Give me a break!

Comments

Popular Posts