annivesary




Today is our 2nd years anniversary.
What a pity, we are not celebrating it today.
He is in KL, I am in JB.


I wish we can have a candle light dinner, wearing nice cocktail dress, dine in a very romantic place.
Actually we should be having it last anniversary, but the stupid me did something make the date canceled. So regret about what i had done.
This time, i will make it happen, no matter how.


If you let me make a wish, then i will say I wish we can go Bali together. Bali means very important to us. It is not only a Island trip, but our story.

We had been a lot of places, Islands, and abroad too. Deep inside our heart, still, we have a same wish , which we can go Bali one day in future.

Fatty Goh,
I feel so lucky to have you, although you are fat! Keke...
You are more caring than any others, even a girl.
I miss you!
I love you!
 Even you are fat!

Comments

x i a o said…
原來2幓å’Æ……
å‰›ę‰ēœ‹åˆ°titleꙂ,還åœØęƒ³:åœØäø€čµ·äø€å¹“å’Æ!
åŽŸä¾†ę™‚é–“éŽå¾—ēœŸåæ«……2幓å’Æ!!
å›žę†¶äøŠę¬”ä½ å’Œęˆ‘čŖŖēš„äø€å‘Ø幓ē“€åæµēš„ę…¶ē„,å„½åƒę‰ę˜Ø天ē™¼ē”Ÿ。
äø€é–‹å§‹é›–ē„¶ēœ‹äøå„½ä½ å€‘,但ę˜Æ你們ēš„å …ęŒ,č®“ęˆ‘čŖč¼øäŗ†……åŠ ę²¹å•¦å¦–ę€Ŗ
超äŗŗå°å°ę„›ä½ å“¦……

Popular Posts