A good news to annouce!
I been waiting for 2 months, pray hard everyday, 
Finally,
I got in UPM!


So happy!
Can't wait to start my new life!
Back to student, feel so excited.


I will sure miss my little students very much, i hope i won't cry on last day.
I love my workplace, just a clip of eyes, i been teaching here for one years.
No office politic, no scolding, no fighting, no boycott, i found this a really peaceful working environment.
Colleagues and superior treating you nice, guide you , teach you, and help you without asking any reward.
Children are innocent, what they thinking will react on their behave and face expression. They don't hide, it makes you feel comfortable when you performing your job. Not bear to leave, but still have to.


There are a lot of unknowing waiting for me in future,


Aja aja fighting, Jong Hui!


Good night everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts