Went for the movie " Prince of Persia". It was a very nice one. Many say it was better than " Clash of Titan", neither me. If you rated "Clash of titans" at 7, then i will say this "Prince" would be 9.5.


I wanted to go Sunway, but i just dot have time. I wanted to buy an Everlast shoes, mine one already becomes 2 pieces. I wanted to go "Cotton On", which ppl are all talking bout it, how can i never been taz shop b4. I have to get myself a pair of nice shoes before i go Taiwan. I dot wan my leg ended up like a chicken's leg.

I am soon going to start my new life in new place, got to fit in new culture again. I think i could handle it pretty well as i am not new for that place actually.

Going to be a student again, what is in my mind now? I dot know. Happy because i can go back to uni life, i miss my uni life so much, but without my friends, i wondering if it will still be colourful. Everything is unpredictable, study alone in a new place, i think same age peer will not that much, not even talking about same ethnic. A lot of unknown waiting for me.

Next week will be going to Taiwan. A second visit on Taiwan, this time i planed a different one. Not focus on shopping like before, but more to their culture and peoples. Will be having a trip to see the whale and dolphin living in the sea, it will be the most excites me. Wait for my update wen i m back~

Comments

Popular Posts