bored

Is Friday again!
but this time i feel like the same, i mean it was just like a normal day to me.
No more keen on weekend.
Because it is nothing to do with me.
I am a jobless person now.
I mean i am now trying to focus on my new life- study life.
Student dot know what can they suffer for weekday, and weekend are like normal day for them.

What i trying to say here is, i am getting used of it.
Getting used of everything.
About my new study life.
My boring day without working.
Is like a young girl wasting her life which it was most beautiful time.
I am trying to get use of this.
Giving my self some time to go back to my student life.

Being jobless,  i feel unsecured.
No income means have to be thrift.
I still have a lot of place thinking to go within this year.
I think i have to get myself a job in short time.
So that i will be able to go Shanghai before October.
Woooo~
Shanghai Expo, i hope i wont missed it.

Good night everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts