I am back in Jb

Hai! It's me again!
Of course is me, who else going to use my account to do blogging.
 Here to announce i am back in JB again.
Yes, you are right, i was here 4 days ago, now i am back in my sweet home again.
So comfy~

Went for my first class for Organizational communication subject yesterday. I was no surprised that my lecturer would be what what professor with what what so many titles. I was very surprise that when he introduces himself
as an author of our reference textbook. I was like "Wow" in my heart, but i remaining calm, since every of my classmates are like very used of this kind of background.

I like this lecturer, he speak very well and very friendly. He is a doctor of course, he graduated from UK, what surprise me again he also got a exe cert for himself (a cert which is much more "geng cao" than Phd ).

I hope i can pass this subject, because there are a lot of 3rd sem senior take this course with me, so stress. Things come so awkward when lecturer asked we to form a assignment group ourself. I was sitting at my own place, looking people found their own group and discussing the topic. I was alone. No one asked me to join. No one even ask me if i found my group. At the time, i feel like dropping the course since i was so "alone".

Then, a black woman comes to me, asked me if i were alone. Then we got a group, but we need more members. Then a Chinese girl comes to us and ask we to join if we want to, so we join their group. After introducing ourself, i found one of our members, who was sitting beside me during lecture, he is a policeman. So things ended up our assignment will be study corporate image of

da da da deng

"Police Malaysia".

Hahahaha, i just left the class after we exchange our contact details. End of the day.

I think i should got myself a job, jobless makes me feel so uneasy.


Any of you got "lobang", find me! I am here for you!

Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts