Library-ing

           Guess where am i now! You will be surprise Ms Jong showing up here. This is the place that very quiet. People going there for air-conditioner. Sometimes maybe some of you find this a very good place to take a snap maybe.

          I was just found that there is a CIMB bank build inside UPM. I know this is quite normal, but what i wan to say that, the place for us to pay our bill -- which is Bendahari Department is just look like our government department. Not only the building itself, even the counter and the working process. Now I realize the practice of administrative in local U is just like going in to the government department. Everything you have to follow the procedures, go here and there, then wait for this and that, only just for doing simple thing.

          I am not complaining, i am just telling about the culture in UPM which i found it's freshly for me.


          I our Dear Dr. Sham for the class of Media Presentation. He is teaching the subject in UPM. He is still the funny Mr. Bean we used to know. I found a lot of joy and laughter only in his class, while other clases are just serious and bored. I started to worry about myself, third week coming, i back to the old me. I start dreaming during the lecture, not focusing, thinking to go off. I told myself i will not skip any class for unnecessary reason. I got to keep the promise to myself, i try to make myself focus. Hope i can really focus in class. This reminds me my students, i was used to tell jokes and story to make them focus, and their soul not flying out my class. Where is my dear friend can tell me jokes in class make me focus?


         Remind me again about the passing note, i love to pass little note with Meething and Waiyan to gossip. I think i did it too with many of you, Jaime, MC, Helena, Ah hung, Xiao xiao, and others. Which there are too many people always entertain me during lecture. I still remember Liyun and Ah Peng asked to pay attention in class. I miss you, all of you. Without you guys, my study are tasteless and bored.

         Some more, my friend told me, for master level, we have to score B+ and above to pass. Hard thou, i will work even more harder to get myself pass for every subjects. Sounds difficult, i feel so scared too. My sister said i very down these days. Then i told her i din't feel down or moody, i am not smile because there is nothing to cheer me. So grayish, i know.

           Actually, i did laugh yesterday! I feel so happy after watching "Despicable Me". This is the cartoon i found most funniest after the "Ice Age3".




 I love that small little things so much. I want it! If you missed this cartoon, you will be regret you just lost a chance to make yourself happy. Errr, this is too over, haha. However, you got to watch it, it is a nice one!

:p

Comments

x i a o said…
missy JONG,
don't skip class and pay attention ya!!! =)
u just allow to skip one time for one subject!!!!!!!!
the only reason to skip class, probably is meet up with ah xiao!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!

gambateh

Popular Posts