Dogathon 2010

Went to Dogathon at UPM today.  I was late, when i reach there is about 11am. Saw a lot of doggies are going back. Coincidently bump into Yew Seng, so he got me accompany walk through the event. I found this year less attractive, dogs are common and not that special. Nothing to see about, so i took few photos and left. The weather is super hot, i think those Husky r going to pengsan.


Golden in Scout wear




It looks normal in the photo, but infact its head is 3per size of mine, takutnya!


A lot of Golden came today, this one is quite skinny.


Husky also.

I have to talk about this dog, for me it looks quite beautiful. I dont know why, when the other dog s seem him, they bark non-stop. I ask Yew Seng why, he said because this dog is too ugly. Kesiannya...


This is the first time i saw this type of dog, i heard his owner introduced him as "wat wat mountain". He is just so beautiful, his head is very big also. I like it so much. Many people are surrounded him to take photo.
So pitty that i couldn't make him look nice in my photo.


I love Husky. They should stay at aircon room but not here. I think they wanted to go home so badly.


These two dogs are getting older, few years ago they still can walk around with energy. Now their fur and move no longer young.



 

This is not a doll, is a real.



This little white have it own fashion sense there, baby-T with jeans, who said animal know nothing about fashion?



It's face is like asking me to help it out, kesian it was in the bag for whole event.

Comments

Anonymous said…
aiyo...next time let me noe too...cos i wana go...i duno wen izit....
from helena

Popular Posts