Did you ever heard about take home exam? This is my first time heard about this type of exam. This is also my first time taking kinda exam. As i know take home doesn't mean it comes better than sitting exam at Uni. It could be more higher expectation for the outcome. It been ages i dint touch on assignment and proper exam. My brain is like grow rusty, it doesn't goes logic and move fast. I think is because in the past whole year i only deal with simple A, B, C, apple, boy, cat.... 

I miss those little kids, they wouldn't give me assignment. I do not have to go for library and journals to prepare the teaching material. I would't feel nervous when i talk to so many of them. I wouldn't talk nonsense and do something that will embarrassed myself in front of them. I wouldn't complain a lot like an auntie like now.


CRM, it was not so difficult for me wen i was taking bachelor. It turns to be so complicated now. What reliability, what validity, and also what alpha xxxx. What all these things are...... 
Fiu.....
Sweating... ...


Someone showing off to me when he going to attend that press conference of Ice-cream Charity Concert. He even kept telling me how nice Fish Leong is..... How pretty Lee Xin Jie are.... Showing off Fish Leong called his name, and talk to him, chat with him. As to prove he is telling truth, even bring me this....

I guess you know who he is~

Comments

Popular Posts