UTAR convocation



Introducing my handsome (someone forces me) cousin, Mr Yeow!


I was at MCA again after a year. Again attending convocation, again in Saturday, but this time i was here for my leng zai cousin (he forced me to said so). 

I think pink colour is nicer than orange. Mine one is pink, hehehe~

Luckily the weather is just nice for me to take photo. I still remembered last month, the MMU convocation, i sweat like no body business. It almost cause to banjir, haha~





My new dress bought at the curve in the morning, only rm 35. The lady boss are just so nice, the original price is RM 45. My sis said my skill of negotiating price is very geng cao, wakekekek! 

I save myself about RM 17 for the bazaar shopping, so happy!


His is so tall that i have to make myself higher by toes.




Can you see the doll my sister holding? We spend few hours to choose a doll we like. So special i bet no one had using it as a present for convocation. We even bought the hat for the cat, so Q~


I don't very sure what tone they wanna portrayed.



At last, of course, family photo!

Comments

Popular Posts