Curve in Saturday

Small eyes me with skinny yan became Korean,  the shopper asked are we here for holiday...
Eyes small will always be categorize as Japanese, Korean, or even China tourist.
Oh please people, Malaysian can be have small eyes oso.
(T.T)
sob sob.....






        Guys, don't you just miss P1I. We were back in there. Walking on the small path we used to walk, there is no big difference and changes. Only our laughter is no longer there.

This is the step we used to climb up and down, running, and fool around. OMG, i m like an old lonely woman, nagging, and thinking about the past....
Don't feel sad, see the big bear here will make you feel better!
Merry christmas, we end our day at The Library in Mid Valley. Band was nice, cocktails was great, bartender too. So sad, i was so fat and no one approach to me and buy me drink....

I got to keep fit from now....


Comments

Popular Posts